Pet Friendly Hotel San Antonio
Luke Tips - Fairmount Hotel Pet Concierge!
Some hotels have ducks, we have a very friendly yellow lab named Luke Tips acting as our goodwill ambassador to the animal kingdom in general, and to your pet in particular.
Traveling With Your Dog or Cat
Looking for a San Antonio pet friendly hotel where your dog, cat, or other inside pet is always welcome? If you're like most pet-owners, your pets are an important part of your family, and leaving them behind when traveling is not what you choose to do. At The Fairmount Hotel - San Antonio, we don't just "tolerate" your pets, we appreciate them as well.
Luckily, at The Fairmount Hotel, you don't have to leave your best friend home or boarded in a small cage while you travel. Whether you're a seasoned pet traveler or this is your first time, we offer a great place for both you and your pet to stay in downtown San Antonio.
Hotel Pet Policy
- Clean, well groomed and well behaved "inside" pets of 35 pounds or less are welcome at The Fairmount Hotel.
- Pets must be leashed or carried while on the hotel property.
- You cannot leave pets unattended in your room unless they are in a kennel or carrier.
- Pets must not make noise that disturbs other guests.
- You are responsible for the cost of any damages or extraordinary cleaning caused by your pet.
- Non-Refundable Fee: $75
Pet Travel Tips
Free pet travel tips from TakeYourPet.com.
Other Pet Travel Links & Resources
- A Travel To - Your single online source for a world of travel information.